AKP SKINCARE 50+ Model Thuy Nguyen

I have to write a business plan. I get to answer the question WHY. I asked myself what I want. Become a millionaire? I did! To live in the large luxury house, no I want a simple life with my husband. Hang around with famous people? I did! Now I only want to spend time with my spouse, my family, and friends.

Another question: "Does your dream benefit others? Yes, I didn't change the world, but I changed the life of some people, and they changed the lives of individuals around them. Yes, that's why I want to make my dream come true.

A business adviser told me: "The purpose in writing a business plan is for yourself, then other people like investors and share holder members. Because, you may face many troubles: confusion, overwork, exhaustion, and blame, making you want to give up some time. It’s at that moment time to reread your business plan, your goals, your visions, and then you will have a clear guidance to find the solution, instead of worrying." I took it seriously, here I am writing my goals.    


One of the inspirations for my AKP skincare is my friend Thuy Nguyen, and she allowed me to share her true story:

Thuy and I graduate same year; we didn't know each other, until the 30-year reunion of 1984 Nguyen Hue Tuy Hoa. She didn't go to the union; we just talked on the phone. She sounded like a very friendly person, as she gave me her number, which I put on in my phone. But I forgot all about her. About a month after the reunion, I accidentally sent a wrong message to her instead of another friend who has the same name as her. She called back. Coincidently, she wanted to call me many times, but she was not sure if I wanted to talk with her. So happened she was curious about my skin. Apparently, some mutual friends told her that I had acne before, and she wanted to know why and how I now had good clear skin.

She said," I don't have acne in my teens, but after I turned forty, the acne took a long time to heal, the scars staying a very extended period of time, large pores on the nose, no matter what I did. Even expensive cream and laser treatments did not help, the acne was so persistence. I tried everything. My hair is falling down too. I'm so worry! " She always looks beautiful, because she knew how to do her makeup to cover the imperfections on her skin very well.

She said that she could not sleep for many months feeling pain all over her body and experienced irregular bowel movements, serve constipation, regular catch cold, and flu. She was so worried that she may have cancer, but the test was clear, the doctors diagnosing as a lunatic worrying so much about a problem she did not have.

"Do you have stress?" I asked.

She replied disappointedly, “Not at all. I had so much stress in my life before, but now I am free to care for myself. Doctors treat me like I am a stupid person and that I don't know about myself. I'm agitated." Then she told me the story of her life.

She is a diva, who loves to take care her beauty, loving to study remedies to be a beauty. By the way, I have to let you know that her life is not as perfect as a diva. Forced to be married to her husband who continually abuses her because of jealousy. Some woman in this situation would usually choose to make them ugly by stopping taking care of themselves, in the hope that the man stops criticizing her. Not this woman, she always wanted to be a beauty. She endured the abusive relationship for many years for her children, all the while running a successful tailoring business, taking care her two kids very well until they were grown up.  Finally, she started her life again without any resentment. I admire her spirit. I agree that she is genuinely happier than before, except worrying about her health.

She is happy with her skin, her hair growth thick, and she can wear front fringe. People keep wonder if she had " something done", even check if she had face-lift scars behind her ears.  She told me that story, we laugh so much!
From acne ridden skin that she tried s hard to hide, become natural "baby like" skin

With full energy, she pursuits her childhood dream, being ballroom dancer and instructor.

New hair style, she is confidently show off her face, neck, and decolletage.  

Very fit, healthy body at 50 plus. High heel? No problem, she has the strong leg!
The way her doctor treated her provoked me. I had the same problems. I followed the doctors' instructions to be healthy, read many books on meditation, etc. My test came out normal every year, but inside I felt very ill, constant headaches, sun sensitive, serve allergy with the weather, chronic irritable syndrome, and the doctors thought I was a lunatic person, worrying about nothing.  My husband felt that way too, about my condition. My whole body hurt and I was in so much pain. I was also an upset, irritated person. Then the mammogram test showed I had a lump on my breast, possibly of cancer.  I decided that I should not follow conventional doctors’ advice anymore. I did not know about functional nutrition until I broke away from the authorities, advertising media, and seriously studied in order to cure myself, and I did successfully. I just merely got out from under long term illness, but I thought the AKP protocols were just for me. I had no idea about helping others, but I felt her pain and worries so deeply, that I decided to help her.

I told her, “Don't worry, you only have one problem and that is nutrition deficiency. I can assist you with that one condition, but you have to follow the program strictly. You have to believe that your body can heal by itself."

And you know what? She did indeed heal. The first week she slept one hour more. The second week, she slept two hours more and the third week three more hours. Within four weeks she started to sleep very well and is still doing so to this day.

Her skin keeps improving every day, and nobody knows but her. She has plenty of energy, going to the gym, preparing her nutritious food and drinks, and sleeps like a baby. She followed her childhood dream of being a dancer, courageously starting as at her fifty-year-old. It is never too late to live the one’s dream. I'm so happy to see her success and confidence in her health while enjoying her life. Her son and daughter are happy for her, having grown up and had their own lives. They no longer have to worry about taking care of a sick, demanding single mother. She is has become a role model for her kids; they admired her. She so happily preaches to others about taking care of own self by using nutrition. People believe her or not; she does not need to be RIGHT, she so enjoys her health and beauty.  She refers to me many people: friends, family members, acquaintances because she believes in me so much. I even asked her to help me convince my own family to practice my protocols. People listen to others better than their own family.

I am very grateful to her, because through helping her, she taught me many things, and most importantly inspired me to create skincare products for her conditions, allowing me to use her skin to test them. Being a very skeptical scientist; I am very critical of myself. However, I cannot doubt myself, seeing her skin change so rapidly, from being ridden with acne, scars, and large pores to becoming "baby like," soft and smooth. From a person who could not sleep, about to give up from feeling so old and feeling like she was dying to a person full energy, with an independent spirit and the strength to follow her dream of becoming a ballroom dance instructor at fifty plus years of age.


Natural beauty does not come naturally. it requires commitment!

Now she confidently shows off her natural beauty without the need to use cosmetic surgery. The younger women in her work place envy her, gossiping that she had something done. One of her coworkers even checked behind her ears to see if there were any scars from having a face lift. Never being upset by these rumors as she shared them with me. We laughed together, understanding that the  AKP SKIN CARE PROTOCOLS worked so well on her.
She is very confidence show off her beauty. 


In the words of Jacki Scarcello, the author of one of my favorite books, Fifty& Fabulous! The best years of a women's life to describe my friend, Thuy Nguyen and close the story.

"This beauty radiates from some knowing place inside a woman who has ceased to need the outer world to know herself."

Yes! She has that beauty indeed. She is one of AKP SKINCARE models of "Real people. Real results".  

Comments